lately

This morning we woke up to snow. Sigh. It's too early. I'm not ready for cold weather yet.

Daphne is in love with her Dad and his healthy morning habit of yoga.

My parents are moving to St. George in one week. Sigh again. I only liked this little town because I was close to them.

Forest likes to be held. A lot.

And that is why I look like this the majority of the day. Still in work-out clothes, messy hair, and yesterday's makeup.


3 comments:

  1. Your little family is DARLING! Sad that your parents are moving away. But. . you can always go visit them, eh?! Well, I haven't been blogging because I'm sooooo sick and pregnant!! EXCITING. . the pregnant part, the sick part is AWFUL. But it has to get better!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. makeup from yesterday?!!! You're super mom! when I just had a newborn I don't remember wearing makeup for months. You have a newborn and toddler and you managed makeup? You're amazing and I love your cute little family. they are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my third cihld, issac, always had to be held. i loved when anyone else would do it, but he even seemed to notice the difference and would cry.

    ReplyDelete