kelly's '53 chrysler

One of the things that Kelly misses most about California is his 1953 Chrysler Windsor, which was intended to be an "investment opportunity" and summer fix-up project. Although we only had it for a short time, we have some great memories of cruising down the Pacific Coast Highway with Daphne in the back, and the time that it broke down while we were on a doubledate with another couple... and Kelly happened to have diarrhea. It's not fun having the runs when your car doesn't run. Here are some pictures of the big blue beast.

The day we sold it to a guy in Holland and had it shipped out.

Daphne checking her makeup


5 comments:

  1. that is one hot car! I love daphne checking herself out in the mirror

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I talk to yo at least 4 times a week & I've never heard of this car???

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm, WHAT??! it's a good thing you never told me about this thing or i would have been borrowing it for photo shoots like once a week..... from three states away. you really got rid of it? really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never knew you had this...rad! I love it...i think its cool you guys got that...cool memories, and great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That car was seriously so awesome. Even better was the night that kelly had the runs. That was a good story. I miss you, kelly, Daphne and Forrest.

    ReplyDelete