
Let's chat.
We have about two weeks left together like this.
'This' meaning, you in my tummy, kicking, making me have to pee every two seconds.
It will be good to have you on the outside soon.
I don't sleep much anyway, so you being up all night to eat will be no different.
And I think my hips have become completely unattached to any other part of my body.
And I've been dreaming of having a waist again.
SO.....
what I am saying is, do you want to sneak out early?
You probably won't. Your sister was late. I'm sure you will be too.
But thanks for dropping a bit - I can now breathe slightly better.
And these two in the picture below are stoked to meet you also.
Come soon.

Love, Me
Gotta be honest... it took me a sec to figure out what that torpedo lookin thing was. YOUR BELLY! So cute. Can't wait to see the little guy! I just had a fantastic idea. I'll call ya & tell you about it today.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet this little one as well!!! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post. I hope everything goes well for you guys.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love seeing all of the pictures. It totally reminds me of home. I love the country.