I have a little sister, her name is Tiffanie. She got married!
They are soooo happy, see.
They are soooo happy, see.

I have a family, it's huge, and hard to get everyone to smile.

That daughter of mine kept running away, and my poor husband had to keep chasing her.
It was about 100 degrees that day.
And I have 4 sisters and 1 brother and we got a photo of all of us smiling.Two of us are both pregnant with boys.

Congrats to Tiffanie and James!!
The End.

A. Yay for Tiffany! She looks so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteB. Shoot...so do you...
C. How did I not know that you and Stephanie were BOTH pregnant???
Miss you! :o)
Exciting!! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour whole family looks so cute and I love all the summer white skirts and citrusy colored tops. Just with my little family we can't get everyone to smile.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tiffie! And seriously? she married a guy named James? So confusing (we have that in our family too, since my husband's name is Matt).
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats to Steph (and you of course) on the impending Boy Babies.
I LOVE that you made a whole blog about me...and a LITTLE about your daughter :) Your the best! Love you!
ReplyDelete