+ outside is better than inside...

...because there are playgrounds....
...sidewalks to empty water on....
....and then play in...
...and of course, muddy puddles to stand in.

See, way better than inside!

4 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! Hope things are going okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/19/2008

    She's a little girl. . . not a little baby anymore! WEIRD! Time flies and she's darling. Know that I love you, miss you and think of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme of the comments on this post seem to be how big she is getting and that's exactly what I had to say too. She is a little girl and adorable. And I agree, Outside is way better than inside, especially if you live in so cal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. outside is way better than inside for sure. Okay girl for real this time, after thanksgiving and the family goes back home we are getting together!!!

    ReplyDelete