Turning 27 was quite unique. Most birthdays are spent with the ones you love but this year I spent the majority of the day by myself. It was fun, exciting, and probably too personal to blog about for the everyday post. But I will say this, I have the best husband for me. He may not be the best at everything but he knows my needs, wants, and desires better than I know them myself. That's Kelly. He makes every birthday, holiday, and anniversary creative and better than the last. He's the romantic in our home.
The only picture from the day is Daphne and I at dinner. Nothing fancy, just a salad, per my request. And to go with the non-traditional theme of my birthday I opted for a Banana Cream Pie Malt from Carl's Jr instead of a cake.
Thanks for a great birthday and I look forward to this year as a 'little bit more confident' 27 year old!
Rachelle,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sorry I am a couple days late. (at least you will be able to find my post here since there are not 25 of them.) I have to admit sometimes I wish Klade had a little more of the sentimental side like Kelly has. But hey, everyone has their strengts right? Good Job Kelly for being such a good husband to your fun wife.
Sounds like you had a great birthday. I wish you guys were coming to ID for Christmas/New Years(at least that is what your mom told me), since we haven't seen you for ages. We will be up in ID for New Years. I think you should try coming up!!
ReplyDeleteoh, that is a sweet post Rachelle...happy birthday- I am glad you have a sweet hubby that takes care of you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Sorry that it is a little late. I am so glad that you had a wonderful day, you deserve it. You are a wonderful lady and I can't wait to see you and Daphne someday!
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday Rachelle dear! It may be belated, but come on- birthdays last all month in my book;) And I am dying to see the "pictures" you took for your birthday! Come over sometime and show me!
ReplyDelete...zero friends, what are you talking about, you know you have a million. Happy late birthday. What a sweetheart Kelly is to you.
ReplyDelete