Those pictures of Daphne and HILARIOUS. I love them. She just looks like she is having SO much fun. I enjoyed that walk tonight, we should do it next week.
I love pictures of you and kelly. You look the same we did growing up but even more beautiful. And I feel sad I probably won't ever get to meet Kelly, because I am sure he is such a cool guy. Lastly I agree that seeing your kids happy and excited always makes the best moments in life.
That's so much fun! Do you guys just love living in California?!?!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of Daphne and HILARIOUS. I love them. She just looks like she is having SO much fun. I enjoyed that walk tonight, we should do it next week.
ReplyDeleteThe california lifestyle sounds and looks great. Daphne is going to grow up being one cool little gal
ReplyDeleteI love pictures of you and kelly. You look the same we did growing up but even more beautiful. And I feel sad I probably won't ever get to meet Kelly, because I am sure he is such a cool guy. Lastly I agree that seeing your kids happy and excited always makes the best moments in life.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little RIPPER!
ReplyDelete