Why a YES on Prop 8 mattters!

Please watch this video. It's based on a situation regarding parental control and same-sex marriages being taught within a school in Massachusetts. I pray this proposition passes here in CA. I cannot imagine this happening to my children or our family.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is just incredible...It brought me to tears to think that satan has gotten this crafty and that the government has the right to do this. i would most assuredly vote yes for prop 8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachelle for sharing that video. It's really got me thinking about this topic. I had always thought I didn't care if gay people wanted to get married because it wasn't hurting me. I know what's right and what's wrong with that situation. But my girls don't know and I absolutely do NOT want them being taught in school (without my knowledge or permission) that it's acceptable and okay to live that lifestyle. So thanks again Rachelle.
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete