Kelly is an amazing artist!!! I just saw that site and he is seriously so good!
-so to answer your question, no- it wasn't weird. I thought it would be because I don't keep in touch with any of my friends from high school really, but it was so much fun to see everyone. we had a good time.
Kelly is an amazing artist!!! I just saw that site and he is seriously so good!
ReplyDelete-so to answer your question, no- it wasn't weird. I thought it would be because I don't keep in touch with any of my friends from high school really, but it was so much fun to see everyone. we had a good time.
hey robby is wondering if Kelly has any t's for sale anywhere?? please say yes.
ReplyDeleteYou should be so proud! Your husband rocks!! I don't think I am cool enough to be friends with you guys!
ReplyDelete