
Kelly has this skull which has been hiding on our bookshelf for over a year. I never knew where to put it and this month I found the perfect place for it. On the table as a Halloween decoration.
In case you already haven't seen a million other recipes for pumpkin 'something' here's a recipe for you. These are good and actually not bad for you.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (low-fat)
1 ½ c flour
1 ½ tsp b. powder
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp allspice
¼ tsp cloves
½ tsp salt
1 c. canned pumpkin
1 c. brown sugar
¼ c butter
¼ c. fat-free milk
1 ½ tsp vanilla
2 lg egg whites
½ c semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix cookies. Place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes at 375.
I love all of your recipes that you've posted- they look so yummy! Keep posting more!
ReplyDeleteDaphne is so cute on your new skateboard. I miss you guys soooo much!!!
You should move to Utah- we don't have Harvey Milk Days! Seriously- ticks me off;-)
LOVE the banner!!! I have to make one now!!! yes you should move to utah...that would give me one thing I like about it:)
ReplyDeleteI have a good idea. You come over and decorate my house all fun and fall like! And making those pumpkin cookies would be nice too ;)
ReplyDelete