+ pasta

Pasta Primavera:
1 lb small shape pasta
zucchini - sliced
yellow squash - sliced
red, orange, or yellow peppers - sliced
salt and pepper
italian seasoning
olive oil
freshly grated romano cheese

Slice veggies and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings. Mix to coat. Place in 450 degree oven. Roast for 15 - 20 minutes, flipping veggies once half way through. Cook pasta according to package. Drain, reserve 1 c of liquid. Toss pasta, veggies, liquid, salt and pepper. Top with romano cheese!

It'll have your kids coming back for more!

4 comments:

  1. That looks delicious. I'll try it next week. Jer's always hounding me to make more pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! Looks great and I like that all the ingredients are easy to get. I'll have to make this for sure. and I love pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/25/2008

    I can agree that this stuff is good! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks delish. i will be making it soon!

    ReplyDelete