+ i'm not one for politics....

....but this is where I draw the line. Gay day? Honoring Harvey Milk for being a homo-sexual? I think NOT!

I'm not sure how long we plan on living in the state of California but if we are living here when Daphne is of school age I definitely do not want her to be taught about homosexuals or being taught to 'conduct suitable commemorative exercises' in commemoration of the anti-religious, homosexualist agenda of the late San Francisco Supervisor Harvey Milk.

If you live in CA, PLEASE call this number : 1 916-445-2841 . Press 1 for English, 2 for bills, and 2 for NOT being in favor of AB 2 567 (gay day, Harvey Milk day, whatever you want to call it). And if you don't live in CA - CALL ANYWAY!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/26/2008

    Wow. No comments yet, huh? I was certain this would spark a heated debate of opposing opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling!! With all Robby's fam down there we hear everything about Prop 8 and all they're doing to get the word out....VOTE YES!! I wish I could! If all this goes through I know we'll NEVER be moving back....we're moving to a field somewhere to start a village....want to come?

    ReplyDelete