+ Not Yet

Daphne is one, therefore everyone asks one question, "Is she walking yet?". To which my reply is, "No, not yet". She does however love to walk around the house with the help of her obnoxious looking walker toy she got for her birthday. Yesterday we took her outside so she could walk a bit farther without having to turn around. We have hopes that someday she will walk!

6 comments:

  1. So Cute! Hey, I didn't walk until I was almost 18 months. No worries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! Cade didn't walk until he was 15 months old. I must admit it was kind of nice because once he started walking he was into everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like she has the walking thing down, she just is taking her time. Don't rush it things only get more difficult once they're walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! I love that stage! Her little legs look so cute trying to walk! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is almost there. I can't believe how big she is now, but then, Naomi is so big now too. It's crazy. Naomi just started walking at about 16 months and there are good things about this and bad! Haha, no, it is fun now to have a walking toddler! She is not a baby anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/26/2008

    Dude-
    She looks so cute! Her little laugh is cute and so her little walker. They are so funny and fun at that age.

    T

    ReplyDelete