You know how you have really good friends that live really far away? Maybe ones you knew growing up, ones you met while attending college, or even met while living in a certain area. I seem to have a ton of those friends that live too far away. Ugh! It makes me sad. While we were visiting family in Idaho one of those friends of mine took Daphne's pictures. She's so great! I liked her the minute we met. She married my husband's friend. We've been friends ever since. Thanks a ton for the pictures. Wish we lived closer. Love ya! Check out her fancy photography work.
Thanks Kelly for snapping one of Jos and I with our cute babies!
The black and white picture is so cute. I wish we could have seen you guys in ID. I don't think we have ever seen you guys since we started having kids (4 years ago) We have got to make our plans match on when we go to ID. :)
Were you talking about us? I wish we lived closer! And of course, I can't wait till we get some paychecks, save up, and come out and visit you guys! P.S. I loved the pictures! Daphne is super photogenic and her personality comes through the pictures!
Daphne is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteThe black and white picture is so cute. I wish we could have seen you guys in ID. I don't think we have ever seen you guys since we started having kids (4 years ago) We have got to make our plans match on when we go to ID. :)
ReplyDeleteWere you talking about us? I wish we lived closer! And of course, I can't wait till we get some paychecks, save up, and come out and visit you guys! P.S. I loved the pictures! Daphne is super photogenic and her personality comes through the pictures!
ReplyDeleteRachelle your family is beautiful. I don't know if you remember me...but I thought I would just say...BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDelete