Happy Birthday Daphne! What a beautiful little girl she is. Now, isn't it time for a sibling for Daphne. I hear that every time a child of mine turns one. I think it is because my mom wants a granddaughter. Thank goodness my brother and his wife are pregnant with a girl. I need a break!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daphne!!! Hope you guys have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Daphne! I can't wait to hear how your trip was!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Daphne!! I can't belive it's already been a year! What a gorgeous girl you have.
ReplyDeleteone year!!!! I can't believe it! Happy birthday little one!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Daphne! What a beautiful little girl she is. Now, isn't it time for a sibling for Daphne. I hear that every time a child of mine turns one. I
ReplyDeletethink it is because my mom wants a granddaughter. Thank goodness my brother and his wife are pregnant with a girl. I need a break!!
What an exciting Day!!! Happy B-day to Daphne! And congrats to her parents as well, she has grown happy and beautiful this last year!
ReplyDelete