+ It's not just for washing dishes

It's funny the things that Daphne likes to play with or in. Forget about toys, she just enjoys everything around the house. The dishwasher is her new favorite. I can't keep her away from it! If there are no knifes in reaching distance she can play in it as long as it keeps her happy.

5 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. That white shirt is too cute. For whatever reason the kitchen is Haylee's favorite place. Toys are pointless in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids loved dishwashers at that age too . . . it's the perfect height for them. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannon too! What grosses me out is if I'm not paying attention and he grabs a crusty wooden spoon and starts gnawing on it! Yuck! His other favorite toy is the toilet! Boys are gross!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey whatever works is right!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is Lucy's all time favorite place be also!! I cannot keep her away from it. I'm just getting a little nervous because the girl now weighs like 200 lbs and I'm afraid she's going to break the door off.....

    daphne is so cute!

    ReplyDelete