+ I Would Like Diaper Money

Today I had to buy diapers and wipes for my baby. I am always buying these things, you can never have enough, I'm always running out. I decided I would like the money I use for diapers, wipes, baby food, etc, to buy myself something! Someone at church once told me that I would be broke until I was finished buying diapers and such. I didn't believe them! It's true though. And it's a good thing I really, really love my baby, because she's worth it (and honestly, she HAS to have diapers, can you imagine a baby without a diaper). And who knows, maybe in 10 years when I am all finished having children and they are no longer in need of a diaper I could buy myself something. Maybe.

9 comments:

  1. Fat chance. Then they will be in college. Then you have to pay for a wedding. Maybe after that. Hey, let's you and me make a date for a mani/pedi when our babies are OUR age? Let's look forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...

    If you're serious, then you can always go for those environmentally friendly recycled/reuseable diapers. When I was at school at the UofU creating the very first flash Compatriot website, I sat in the lab next to this lady who owned a company that manufactured fleece diapers from recycled materials. Supposedly the poop comes off of fleece really well. I bet you and Kelly could tear up a couple of coats like Michael did on the survivor man episode of the office and make yourselves some recycled/reuseable diapers for Daphne. Then, you could totally have the money for a manicure (you would need it after cleaning the poopies by hand).

    Just a thought. The name of the website that this lady owned was something like www.barenakedbabybums.com or something, but I'm not about to look that up! I made fun of her quite a bit about that...

    Peace and keep it real... yeah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly & Rachelle,
    Just found your blog, hopefully you don't mind(: I emailed Brodie and told him I found you, I have been trying to get him and Ashley to do a blog (so far it hasn't worked out) Looks like things are going so well. Your little girl is so so cute! Hopefully we can keep in touch.
    All the Best,
    Briannia Ball

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/16/2008

    jer - thanks for the tip! i think i'll stick to pampers though! and i'm not completely serious, i just find it funny how much money is spent on diapers and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachelle. Try having two at one time to buy all that crap for. I'm lucky if I get my hair done once a year.
    You have the cutest little family and Daphne is just adorable.
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say we need to start saving up for a huge shopping spree for just us! No husbands or babies allowed! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! I went to Wal-Mart yesterday for just a few items, and left spending $76! Because of high price items like diapers, batteries, and other odds and ends. It is craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sucks buying diapers--I totally agree!! Now you know why I potty train my kids right after I have a baby so I only have 1 in diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i tagged u a little something fun to do...check out my blog for details

    ReplyDelete