+ It's Good To Be Home

I love being home with Daphne! This morning while I was at the gym, there was this news report on 'Nanny No-No's'. It showed a Nanny ignoring the babies she was supposed to be watching and so on. It made me sick to my stomach. It proved to be just another good reason to stay home with your children! I love playing with Daphne during the day, watching her learn new things, I love making dinner for my husband, I love cleaning my house (okay not really, but I love when it is clean), I love going for walks with Daphne during the day, I love getting phone calls from my husband so he can say 'I love you', I just love being home! Don't you?

8 comments:

  1. AGREED! No one will love your kids like you do... I love being home too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its kind of funny b/c there are times where I think I can't be home another day with my kids...but then there are those sweet moments where I can't imagine being anywhere else! Thank you for your post and for that sweet reminder..NO ONE can care for my kids as good as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soaking in every minute! I couldn't be home with Brenna when she was a baby, so I am absorbing everything I missed! And you are a great mom, wife, home-maker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being home too and especially when my house is clean!!! You two look so cute!!!! We need to get Bo and Daphne to meet. I bet it would be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that picture....I love being home too. I would miss Naomi way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It truly is a blessing to be able to stay at home. I have never had a harder job than being a mom, but it is the most rewarding job I have ever had and will ever have. Just wait until Daphne tells you she loves you...your heart will melt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not agree more. I feel so bad for moms who work--can you imagine all the fun little moments you'd miss!? You're such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that picture of you and Daphne is so cute. I love being at home too especially when my house is clean. You look great and so happy

    ReplyDelete