Kelly's parents were in town a few weeks ago. We went for a stroll down at the beach. Isn't it beautiful where we live? It doesn't look cold but the wind was freezing! And Kelly's parents are just the cutest! We're off to Idaho this week to see them again and enjoy all of the snow. We can't wait!
Cute coat! Oh, I love the beach! I bet it was so fun for Daphne to see her grandparents. Okay, if you are not super crazy busy, you better call and we will come and visit you while you are here!!
I miss it there so much!! You guys are so cute- make sure you pack those coats for Idaho! I can't believe how much it has snowed in these parts of the country:-( I'm definitely California Dreamin!
Cute coat! Oh, I love the beach! I bet it was so fun for Daphne to see her grandparents. Okay, if you are not super crazy busy, you better call and we will come and visit you while you are here!!
ReplyDeleteDaphne is so cute, but it's no wonder. Look at how beautiful her mom is!!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss it there so much!! You guys are so cute- make sure you pack those coats for Idaho! I can't believe how much it has snowed in these parts of the country:-( I'm definitely California Dreamin!
ReplyDeleteHey! You guys are so cute. How is Idaho treating you?? Dude. I freakin love your coat.
ReplyDelete