it's ALWAYS christmas when samantha's around! we were sad to see your little pile of presents sit unopened on christmas day... glad that she got them to you! that dress on daphne is adorable!!!
Rachelle your family is so adorable! It was so exciting to find your blog I think Jamie told me about it. I havent seen you since you ran off with Kelly. Now you have a baby!!!! Crazy. And I love the name Daphne! She is beautiful
Hey Rachelle! You and Kelly are so cute! I think the last time we talked was right after y'all got married! Congratulations on baby Daphne! I love her expressions! They are so priceless. And I love her hair! We will have to keep in touch with our blogs! I'm so glad I found you on here!
it's ALWAYS christmas when samantha's around! we were sad to see your little pile of presents sit unopened on christmas day... glad that she got them to you! that dress on daphne is adorable!!!
ReplyDeletethat little dress is so cute on her! I love it! I can not wait to see you when I come next month!
ReplyDeletereesh, i STILL cant believe that you are a mommy... but i still cant believe i am one either! I love your baby's hair!!!!
ReplyDeleteRachelle your family is so adorable! It was so exciting to find your blog I think Jamie told me about it. I havent seen you since you ran off with Kelly. Now you have a baby!!!! Crazy. And I love the name Daphne! She is beautiful
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun when family gets to come and visit. I bet Kelly's aunt just loved her. I mean seriously, how could you not love her.
ReplyDeleteWhen can I meet Daphne??
ReplyDeleteHey Rachelle! You and Kelly are so cute! I think the last time we talked was right after y'all got married! Congratulations on baby Daphne! I love her expressions! They are so priceless. And I love her hair! We will have to keep in touch with our blogs! I'm so glad I found you on here!
ReplyDelete