I just cannot believe how cute she is! I swear, every picture she is getting more and more beautiful (if thats even possible)! Hope that you all are doing well!
Im not the grandparent but I love that little face. SHe is so stinkin gorgeous!!!Rachelle you are so cute, glad your thanksgiving was good. So one of your blogger friends knows my husband..fun fact. Anyway we should meet up one day for lunch or somethin.
I just cannot believe how cute she is! I swear, every picture she is getting more and more beautiful (if thats even possible)! Hope that you all are doing well!
ReplyDeletehey, hattie has that same shirt and hat. Daphne is growing so fast, and she has such a wonderful smile.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are beautiful of her! 5 more months and I get to see her again!!! yay! I miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteThat face is freaking adorable....and that beanie? I neeeeeeeed one!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll! And you can tell she was born with a spunky, optimistic, bubbly personality..hmmm...who does that remind me of!? We love you!
ReplyDeleteIm not the grandparent but I love that little face. SHe is so stinkin gorgeous!!!Rachelle you are so cute, glad your thanksgiving was good. So one of your blogger friends knows my husband..fun fact. Anyway we should meet up one day for lunch or somethin.
ReplyDeleteKelly and Rachelle and Daphne!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. Wow, she's growing and I still haven't seen her in person yet. :(
Hope you guys are doing well. The baby's got so much character already!
Your daughter is so cute! I love the beanie, my daughter has the same one, I love it!
ReplyDelete