+ A day for turkey AND thanks

Each year at my Grandma's before we can eat Thanksgiving dinner we have to say one thing we are thankful for. Well how can I possibly pick one thing when there are lots of things I am thankful for, such as, my husband, his job, our baby, cars that run, a bed to sleep in, food to eat, a free country to live in, etc. And this Thanksgiving I am thankful we were able to spend it with Kelly's aunt and uncle in Valencia. It was a fun, beautiful day in California, and we ate lots of yummy food. Daphne for sure loved all of the extra attention! Hope everyone's day was as great as they hoped.




3 comments:

  1. oh man, her hair is getting so long and cute! glad you guys had a great thanksgiving! thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are one of the friends I am most definitely thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving! And she is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/04/2007

    Yay for the cute pics! I had so much fun playing with Daphne, seeing you guys, and being photographer lol. I'm so glad you guys came for Thanksgiving.


    This is Heather, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete