+ Kelly Launches Distrikt Website
As some of you already know, Kelly has an ancillary job/business as a designer for a collective called Distrikt. Today they launched their new website, and you can check it out at www.distrikt.us. They have also joined the blogging world by creating a blog journal where they post updates & current projects. Distrikt consists of Kelly and also a photographer from New York, a designer/illustrator from New York, and a web developer from Portland Oregon. They’ve already done some pretty cool projects, and we’re excited to see what else materializes.
How funny is it that both of our husbands do the same thing for a living?! we love checking his stuff out! And thanks for the tummy time info! You're the best! Hope you are safe and well with all those terrible fires!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Rachelle,
ReplyDeleteWe are living in SO. Cal. We love it. I am assuming you are here too becuase of the fire talk.??? Things are going good we are just hangin out still babyless but its cool.
Ahhhh!!! I miss you guys so much! I need to call you! I wanted to ask you about the fires and your new neighbors!! Tell Kelly good job!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete