+ Daphne Turns 1 (Month)

Daphne turned one month old yesterday (Sept. 8th). So we celebrated! We all went out to dinner and then picked up a Marie Callender's Coconut Cream Pie. We even sang Happy Birthday. How cheezy are we? It was a fun evening and I think Daphne enjoyed it! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! We're going to steal it (Brenna would love it!) And Rachelle, I love your top! Where'd you get it? You are a gorgeous family! (And I love Daphne's hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could she possibly be one month old already?! THat's crazy. She is soo cute and I LOVE her crazy hair and cute headband. It's SO adorable. I can't wait to see you next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. any excuse for pie....I love it! And I know I've said it 100 times but her hair is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...rachelle, could you have at least kept the baby weight on for a month or two to make the rest of us who had babies a long time ago, feel better about ourselves. JK...that is such a cute idea. Daphne is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete