+ Lunch with Kelly

Daphne and I had a lunch date with Kelly today! We met up with him at his new job and got to meet all of the peeps he works with. I felt like I had no idea where my husband was going everyday and now I finally know! Daphne was a real trooper, she slept right through lunch as well as all of the introductions at Analog. (this is how good our picts turn out when we try to do it ourselves!)


4 comments:

  1. I need to hold her already guys! I am back and ready to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Daphne had a great time. How fun going to the work place. So Kelly isn't lying about where he is going everyday, Thats a relief! The headband looks really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful family! I love your blog - all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you... putting a cute headband in Daphne's hair! Very girly!

    ReplyDelete