You are such a darling pregnant woman!! I wish I looked this good when I was just 2 weeks away from delivery. I am very jealous--just so you know! We are very excited for you and just can't wait to hear when the little one arrives--whether it is a boy or a girl!! he he
You really do look beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. Let us know when she comes! Also, come and visit as soon as you can! We want to see you and Kelly and meet your new little one!!
YOu look absolutely adorable! I miss you, and the beach for that matter! I am getting so anxious for the little GIRL to arrive! Can't imagine how you must feel! And yes, the gender predictions happened to me ALL THE TIME. Very annoying when the person is wrong, and if they are right, they consider themselves medical geniuses. Just wait until strangers start making comments on your BABY! Even more annoying.
Oh you just look SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a darling pregnant woman!! I wish I looked this good when I was just 2 weeks away from delivery. I am very jealous--just so you know! We are very excited for you and just can't wait to hear when the little one arrives--whether it is a boy or a girl!! he he
ReplyDeleteYou really do look beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. Let us know when she comes! Also, come and visit as soon as you can! We want to see you and Kelly and meet your new little one!!
ReplyDeleteAny day now, I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYOu look absolutely adorable! I miss you, and the beach for that matter! I am getting so anxious for the little GIRL to arrive! Can't imagine how you must feel! And yes, the gender predictions happened to me ALL THE TIME. Very annoying when the person is wrong, and if they are right, they consider themselves medical geniuses. Just wait until strangers start making comments on your BABY! Even more annoying.
ReplyDeleteHey - you will have to post a picture of the new one when it gets here. You look so cute!!!
ReplyDelete