+ Boy or Girl

Supposedly I am having a boy, not a girl, because everyone I meet feels the need to tell me that I must be having a boy based on how I'm carrying! I just find this very odd that people I don't even know feel like they can predict my child based on our brief encounter at the grocery store, or while I'm on a walk, or where ever I run into these people. My doctor tells me that I am having a girl, I have had three ultrasounds that have shown girl parts. But for all I know I could have a boy, because every day someone feels the need to tell me that is what I am having. I don't think I ever once told someone I didn't know who was pregnant what they were going to have, let alone try to talk to them. I just find this very odd! Has this happened to anyone else out there? Well I guess it will be a surprise after all if it is a girl or a boy! Either way Kelly and I are very anxious to have this little one finally arrive!

2 comments:

  1. Rachelle--I was TERRIFIRED Lucy would come out a boy! I don't know why.... but I never had strangers comming up to me telling me that--how funny. But I kept all the tags on her clothes and had a boy outfit ready just in case. We had a boy name too! So it worked out ok for us but you never know......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, so many people told me that I was having a boy, which didn't help me either. We had the same feelings, but she is no boy! Haha, no worries

    ReplyDelete