Forest had his preschool field trip to Sea World on Monday.
There are a lot of little boys his exact same age. It is so cute to see them all interact.
Dash had a very good time when I would let him out of the stroller.
The week we go to Sea World is a week where only preschool field trips attend. I think that day there were a total of 100 people in the whole park. It is so nice. All of the little shows are quick 15 minute educational shows about the animals. My only thoughts that day though were about the killer whales after seeing "Black Fish". It probably wasn't a good idea to watch that movie the week before we went.
The week we go to Sea World is a week where only preschool field trips attend. I think that day there were a total of 100 people in the whole park. It is so nice. All of the little shows are quick 15 minute educational shows about the animals. My only thoughts that day though were about the killer whales after seeing "Black Fish". It probably wasn't a good idea to watch that movie the week before we went.
But the shark area is one of my favs. I think Forest liked that part as well. Even though he kept telling me how scary it was!
There was a little awards assembly today at Daphne's school. If your child is recieving an award a little note comes home in their homework folder addressed to the parents. Daphne is pretty smart and the day before asked if she was getting an award because the multi-purpose room was set up for an assembly and she assumed she was getting an award. I explained that I wasn't sure and that we don't get awards everytime there is an assembly. But then this morning when she left she asked if I'd be there. Nothing gets by her. Her award was for "overall academic achievement and art work". This girl loves to do some art work!
Last weekend a friend of mine had a "Nerdy Thirty" birthday party.
It was hilarious and I'm pretty sure I laughed straight the whole time I was there.
As I left Kelly said I just looked like a "hipster" or some cute librarian.
I guess dressing nerdy is pretty tricky seeing as how everyone wears glasses now!
That night a friend was walking around poking peoples glasses to see if they had lenses in them or not. Hilarious.
Although my dirty bathroom mirror and laundry hanging in the back of this picture are in fact nerdy.
Although my dirty bathroom mirror and laundry hanging in the back of this picture are in fact nerdy.





Ha ha!! You make a great little nerd!
ReplyDeleteHey, I was a librarian while at USU at the ole Richmond City Library. I still have some of the Dewey Decimal memorized (92= biographies, 535=mammals, 811=jokes...or maybe it was 808 are jokes and 811 are crafts....) and it was one of the funniest jobs I've ever had. I worked with an old lady who was introduced to the computer way of doing things. One time she had wet hair from leaving to work before her hair was dry and she looked at me and asked if it was safe to turn on the computer if she had wet hair or if she's get electrocuted! Ohh...those librarians can be so on top of their game! I take Daradie and Koen out to go skiing here in January--not swimming but it's all the same, right? Daphne is like Daradie--can't seem to keep up with them at times and their super sonic observational skills. Have a great day! (Angilee--if it wasn't obvious)
ReplyDeleteHey Rachelle, it's your instagram friend April! I found your blog through Rachel's...I hope your not weird about me blogstalking you;)
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how everyone was blogging a few years ago and now hardly anyone is.
I love peeking inside your cute life. Your family is adorable and you seem like such a fun lady.
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
ReplyDeleteتركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض