Family Pictures 2013

The other day Kelly and I were chatting about how blessed we have felt this year. 
Christmas seemed so nice and special with just our little family at home. 
We had plenty of food in our fridge and cupboards and our children were all healthy.
There are so many things we dream of and wish we had but at the end of the day we are thankful and feel so blessed for all that we do have. Each time I trip on a toy left on the floor or go to pickup the millions of papers my kids have colored on I remember that I am a mom and get to be home with them each day. Kelly has a job that he really enjoys and it allows me to stay home with our three children. The ocean is just down the road and the Christmas cards that flooded our mailbox these last few weeks reminded us of the family and friends we love so dearly. 

We welcomed a new baby into our home the very first of this year and it has been such a blessing watching him grow and the children have loved him so much.

We hope you all have had a wonderful year and we wish you every bit of happiness in the year to come. 


4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the location! And that dress you are rocking is gorgeous. Come shop for me, and dress me! ;-) Such a happy darling little family. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are darling! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are darling! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete