In one weeks time so many different things have happened.
All of them deserve their own little post but for times sake I'll just do the condensed version.
Forest turned 4!
He had been asking for a 'super hero' birthday party ever since Daphne had her pool party so that's what we planned for.
Four year old boys are funny things.
They all seemed a bit shy about making their super hero capes. Finally, after an hour into the party they were all comfortable with them and ran around like super hero's. Whew!
Forest had a rather good day which started with presents, his favorite breakfast, then a party, then the pool and his favorite dinner, and lots and lots of cupcakes throughout the day.
The very next day which happened to be then night before school started Daphne was playing legos with her brother and she yelled, "my tooth fell out, my tooth fell ouuuutttt!!"
That little tooth had been wiggly since the 4th of July. I was glad to see it finally came out. All she had to do was a bite a small Lego piece off a bigger Lego piece for it to fall right out.
Monday morning was the first day of school! Oh the excitement of a new year! You can just feel it. My excitement feels a tad bit more like anxiety but whatever.
Daphne sat right up when I went in her room to wake her and found the tooth fairy had left her money.
Daphne sat right up when I went in her room to wake her and found the tooth fairy had left her money.
Perfect.
She picked out her own outfit for her first day of first grade!
I'll be honest, first grade is rough. The day is a lot longer than kindergarten and her teacher is a little rough around the edges. Shes been a real champ this last week and has had a cold. We are all really glad the first week is over and are hoping for the best next week.
But look how happy and perfect she looks on the first day!
But look how happy and perfect she looks on the first day!
Forest! Oh my little Forest. I honestly still picture him as my baby but off to preschool he went. He is going to the same little preschool Daphne went to and he's thrilled.
It's the happiest little place and he loves it so far. It is just two days a week.
Which leaves Dash and I alone for 3 hours twice a week. It feels weird. I like it and I don't. I miss the older children while they are away and can't wait to pick them up. However, I'm finding that a nap twice a week is so amazing and I need it. The early mornings of school and an 8 month old baby(!!) who still wakes up at night has left me exhausted! But you guys, look at him!
the end.






ReplyDeleteفني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض