baby making take 3


Secrets out!
Baby #3 is happening. 
Currently 12 weeks with a due date of Jan 14 (pretty much forever away).
We.
Are.
Stoked!!

10 comments:

  1. Yay for babies, love them and you make the cutest ones for sure. Hope pregnancy is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! Can I now brag that I was probably the first to know?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys! Congratulations!!! Jan. Is just around the corner :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful news! You guys make some beautiful kiddos. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you! YAY! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. rachelle!!! this is so exciting! the world needs more little kelly and rachelles:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so the best news ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!! Congrats! I wondered when it would happen! I have been checking.. Wooohoooo!

    ReplyDelete