Around Forest's second birthday I was worried that he wasn't talking as much as he should be.
Shortly before or after that we got rid of his binky.
He improved but still wasn't talking as much as Daphne was at his age (yes, i know i shouldn't compare children, they all develop differently).
I talked with his pediatrician and she recommended just an evaluation.
The evaluation went well, they said speech therapy would definetly help him as he was a little delayed in speech.
We started going and Forest loves it!
Whether it is the speech therapy or it just kicked in I'm not sure, but he's talking so much more lately and I can't get enough of his sweet voice and silly expressions.
We all love him so much.
It has been so fun watching him slowly put words together.
And today he left with a lolli-pop which made him the happiest kid on the planet.

Cute little man! You're a good Momma!
ReplyDeleteI was worried about that with my little guy too, but it turns out that he had temporary hearing loss with all of his ear infections... as soon as he got tubes in he was starting to talk more. I think also boys don't need to talk as much as girls do! :) Your little guy is so cute.
ReplyDeleteBetter now than in the 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade. The other kids thought I went to the "talented and gifted" class. I let them think that.
ReplyDelete