weekending

Our weekends always feel a bit the same and I love that because I love the things we do together. 
Every Saturday morning we go to the farmers market. 
Today when we left I almost cried (hormonal much?!) while I was talking to Kelly about how much I love it.
I love it because the produce is amazing and tastes amazing!
The fruit and vegetables are IN season. 
They were most likely picked the day before.
Its local.
No pesticides, chemicals, or sprays of any kind on our food! Yay!
The farmers are so kind. 
They know us because we are there each week.
We know their dogs because we are there each week.
The list goes on and on.
And mainly I love it because my kids help pick things out. 


After we usually head to the park to run around and play some more and eat our yummy goods.

 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love that weekly habit. It all sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete