preschool fieldtrip

Preschool Fieldtrip to Sea World Fun facts:

-It was ridiculously cheap and open to only field trips that day, we're talking $5 a person and Forest was free.
-My hair looks red, it is not.
-The class all stayed together with their teacher while the moms and babies tagged along behind. It was the cutest sight.
-Forest was amazed by the fish.
-Daphne was amazed by everything.
-Daphne and I may have been scolded by a sea world employee for taking that darn star fish out of the water, "it can't breathe out of the water" he kept telling us. Yeah, well i think its already dead, have you seen how many kids have been touching these things?!
-Those killer whales amaze me
-I kept waiting for one to eat a trainer
-Forest fell asleep after lunch and I missed the polar bears and walruses. No strollers allowed in there.
-And it was fun. So much fun!


Man, I am killing it with all of these posts lately. Does anyone besides my mom still read?

6 comments:

  1. I'm sad when I get on and you don't have a new post...keep um coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an addicted reader! ;-) This looks like sooo much fun!! As I'm looking out the window at the freezing rain! As always soak up some sun for me and keep rocking those red lips! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your long lost friend still reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm here. here and there, but still here. :)

    i would have been thinking about a trainer being eaten the whole time too. crazy stuff!

    ReplyDelete