on a thursday


Towards the end of last week the weather turned beautiful!
Thursday after Forest and I picked up Daphne from preschool, we headed right to the beach. We wasted no time! I packed a lunch for us all and brought Daphne's swimsuit. 
Along with a few friends we played the afternoon away.
It was rad. 
The beaches are empty in January and there is lots of space for the kids to play.
It was the best decision I made that day.

3 comments:

  1. im so jealous that u can go play on the beach everyday.. i miss the beach..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm jealous too, and I miss you. I thought of you the other day, packing up your kidlets and having a day at the mall, and meeting you for rubios..Those kiddos are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Cute pictures of those kids of yours!

    ReplyDelete