We seem to have ourselves in a bit of a schedule lately. It's more than I am used to. I'd love every day to just be 'whatever'.
Three days a week Daphne is at preschool and those days all fly by and seem so much like the previous day. Daphne really enjoys it and as much as I miss her and wish she were home it's good to have some alone time with Forest.
Kelly works from home two days a week. This is UH-mazing! Not gonna lie! Every job has its good and bad but the two days at home right now is so good.
We were able to see baby Mabel, Brittany's new baby. She is so sweet. Daphne loved holding her! Even though it looks like Forest is unsure of her he was cute just looking at her and he even cracked a smile here and there. Holding a newborn definitely makes you want another one. Why oh why?




No comments:
Post a Comment