1. Ice cream at Mack's Inn
2. Wild Huckleberry ice cream cone, Daphne and I enjoy
3. Forest has his first capri sun. Actually it was a leftover one he found.
4. Kelly makes a banana boat in the fire
5. Smore, Daphne's stained face with a marshmallow
Oh my! We eat way more sweets and my kids eat way more 'high-fructose corn syrup, artificially colored and flavored foods' than I would ever allow at home. But I guess it was vacation, so its okay!





Yum!! Vacationing is all about the food to me. Glad you guys had a fun fourth
ReplyDeleteHi friend! I have been out of the blogging world for a while but I was so happy to check your blog out and see what you've been up to. Lots of fun from what I can see:-) Your kiddos are gorgeous and you and Kelly look as happy as always! I miss seeing you and hanging out with you so much. I hope I can see you soon. I was going to drive down your way this month but I have been getting so much back pain with this pregnancy that I don't think I can do it by myself. But....as soon as I make my way down there- I'm calling you.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! I LOVE Huckleberry ice cream... well, huckleberry anything, really! Looks like so much fun! Love your orange and while shirt!
ReplyDelete