Sunday at the park

 
 

It turns out all you really need to have a good time is some sunshine (yes please!), a lot of grass, and some balls. The kids go wild! As do the parents.

Don't you love a good smile picture showing off some braces? Awesome! Those bad boys were supposed to be off this week and it's not happening. I don't want to talk about it. 

We are off to find some wide open spaces. Don't get me wrong, I love living so close to the beach but sometimes it just feels a bit crowded here. We need some fresh air, trees and lots of them, and some good ole' family time. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Your braces are adorable because you are! I think it's cool to have them in your 20's/30's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me! I love reading your blog. It always makes me smile. You are so talented! Kelly is very lucky to have you! Love you all, aunt ME

    ReplyDelete