We made it to L.A for the weekend, no, more like a 24 hour time period from Friday to Saturday.
I thought I would be worried sick about my kids.
It turns out I was having so much fun I didn't really worry.
We had sushi and then saw Kevin Nealon at the comedy club.
I think we laughed straight for 2 hours. Funniest night I have had in a long time.
We stayed in a hotel all alone. Oh la la.
Breakfast at Cafe Verona, so delicious.
Then shopping on La Brea (why do vintage items have to be so overpriced?)
Lunch at Umami Burger. Not sure what to say about this place except I want another one right now! It was the best burger I have ever eaten and I don't even like hamburgers. Enough said.
A little bit more shopping, nay, window shopping.
Farmer's Market.
More looking/shopping.
Frozen Banana.
Home again.
The End!








Yay - I was hoping you'd post about your weekend :) You and Kelly are so cute! It looks like you had so much fun and holy crap that frozen banana DOES look delicious!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you two were able to get away for a weekend. Looks like you had a blast!! Happy 9th you two!!
ReplyDeleteI need it! So glad little man got his cast off! I remember Naomi had to re-learn how to walk too. So sad!
ReplyDelete