One more Williams cutie pie, would be so fun!! Love you guys, and miss you so much, need to make me some cute circle skirts for miss natalie. love love daphne's.
Love the mint chocolate ice cream too, yumm yumm!!
Are you saying that you're pregnant??? Or .. just thinking about it? Cute picture.. and I'm way jealous of the beach and nice weather!!! Enjoy it for the rest of us. stuck in coldness!!
You have a beautiful family!! Love the yellow skirts :)
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH!! REALLY?? Work on that! You have darling kids are one more would be perfect! Love you!
ReplyDeleteoops. . in my excitement I typed ARE one more. . . I meant to say AND one more. oops.
ReplyDeletelove.
One more Williams cutie pie, would be so fun!! Love you guys, and miss you so much, need to make me some cute circle skirts for miss natalie. love love daphne's.
ReplyDeleteLove the mint chocolate ice cream too, yumm yumm!!
Are you saying that you're pregnant??? Or .. just thinking about it? Cute picture.. and I'm way jealous of the beach and nice weather!!! Enjoy it for the rest of us. stuck in coldness!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Please make another :)
ReplyDelete