DARLING. Totally making this. AND, yet another reason why we should be neighbors!! We could make these TOGETHER! sigh.
LOOOOVE, love, love! I should make matching ones for Easter! So adorable!
So so cute!! Can't wait to make some of these for Natale. Love the yellow!!
Love the skirts. Haylee is in a total skirt phase right now. I need millions of them. But what I'm really loving is daphne's adorable shoes. Can I get them in my size?
DARLING. Totally making this. AND, yet another reason why we should be neighbors!! We could make these TOGETHER! sigh.
ReplyDeleteLOOOOVE, love, love! I should make matching ones for Easter! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute!! Can't wait to make some of these for Natale. Love the yellow!!
ReplyDeleteLove the skirts. Haylee is in a total skirt phase right now. I need millions of them. But what I'm really loving is daphne's adorable shoes. Can I get them in my size?
ReplyDelete