the details:
milk and cookies were served
there were tables set up for children to do artwork
there was a lot of art to walk around and look at (all by children!)
there was a band and they were loud
daphne picked out her own outfit for the event
daphne also wanted her dad to do her hair
daphne loves her dad
the only picture we have as a family is in front of a mirror and it is fuzzy (argh)
we are so proud of daphne
daphne's art is the cutest
and so was the show!
the end.







SO FUN!! What cute parents you two are! Beautiful paintings Daphne!
ReplyDeleteLike Father like daughter! D really is too cute, I die.
ReplyDeleteAh I love this! For some reason I didn't realize her water paint was going to be in the show! That's so cute - and I love her outfit :)
ReplyDeleteWatercolors, huh? Impressive and sounds like a fun activity...hmmmm, my wheels are turning.
ReplyDeletedaphne looks adorable, and what a talented artist!! all of natalie's artwork is either on the walls or herself :)
ReplyDeletelove your little family, and that you're doing fun things like this. makes me miss you guys even more!!
Love it!
ReplyDeleteCould you guys be any more fun and creative?! Geesh! You are going to be that family that people start to dislike because they are jealous of you. Just saying..;)
ReplyDeleteLove ya! Miss ya! It doesn't look like I am going to be running any half marathons soon. I stink.