Forest figured out that you can stick your finger up your nose. He proceeded to do just that all weekend long. I think he kept doing it because I was laughing, taking pictures, and laughing some more. He also is really walking a lot. It's more of a march but he does it all day long.
Daphne told us her name was Daphne Donut this past weekend. Kelly and I died laughing. Maybe she gets too many donuts? She continues to amaze us with how much she learns each day. At least every few days Kelly and I say, "she seems older today". Is it me or is 3 a magical age? Really, she is so cute to watch and listen to while she plays.
Kelly got a new cell phone over the weekend. You know the fancy kind with a touch screen and the one where you can use your email and such? We used to make fun of those phones. Well Kelly caved. He felt like working for one 9 - 5 job and then working for THIS company, PLUS running THIS company that he might need something to make him more organized. He's probably right (but Kelly, if you become that person that sits in church and taps on their stupid phone so help me I will take it away).
I went to a 'woman' doctor this week. Exciting! I really thought seeing my old doctor's office while I was pregnant with Forest would make me want another one. Good news, it didn't. I had flashbacks of being nauseous and peeing like crazy. I think I will wait a teeny tiny bit longer before going down that road again. :)
I am so excited to head to St. George and have Thanksgiving with my parents and a few of my siblings. We will miss Kelly's family for sure! We really need some time together as a family without the computer, cell phones, and 500 hour work weeks for Kelly.
Hope everyone has yummy Thanksgiving with lots of pie!


Ok Forest is such a stud in that shirt! Now I'm wishing we would have bought it! Have so much fun in St George! We love it there. And let's play when you get back! Drive safe!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have at least a half a pie for each person and I hope that one of them is chocolate. Happy Thanksgiving Girl!
ReplyDeleteWe call Sadie "Sadie Sour Cream" because she literally eats sour cream plain by the spoonful. For a while when people would ask her her name she would tell them, "Sadie Sour Cream!" Kids are so cute most of the time aren't they?
ReplyDelete