there was a cake

 

Things I loved about yesterday:

Text messages, phone calls, and emails with birthday wishes. Technology is a-mazing!
Having Daphne tell me "happy birthday mommy" about 25 different times 
Going to breakfast as a family
Doing whatever I wanted yesterday and not worrying about what NEEDED to be done
Kelly actually being home for dinner with us
Presents! which of course the kids opened for me
Watching Daphne be more excited about the candles than me - look at her in that picture, it looks like her birthday!
Watching Forest eat chocolate cake - he is so messy
Eating chocolate cake
Putting the kids to bed early and just hanging with Kelly
and
Eating more chocolate cake

3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Rachelle Dear, happy days will come to you all year, if I had one wish, then it would be...a happy happy birthday to you from me.

    I miss you so much, your fun personality, your silly laugh, your craziness. You are awesome, and I feel so blessed to have known you. I love watching you grow as a mother and wife. You are simply amazing, and I truly mean it.

    May you have a wonderful holiday season, and a great year!!

    Love ya chicky!! ~Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! Hope it was a fun day, and I think I saw you at Target this day...though I could have imagined it...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking kids and Happy B Day...Dad

    ReplyDelete