I decided to wait and have Daphne start preschool next year when she will be four. I really wanted her to have something else to do though during the week. We try to get together with other little kids at least once a week but I wanted her to have something that she did with another adult and other kids. So I put her in a small gymnastics class. It's so cute! It is very non-competitive. As you can see from the pictures today was pajama day. Again very non-competitive. But she's learning some fun things and having a good time. The class is just once a week and perfect for her right now. Forest and I just sit and watch. It is awesome watching her grow up. Tear.



so fun. I put Kamree in Gymnastics at that age. She loved it and did it for a couple of years until she got good enough to go in the Big Gym and the price doubled, then we decided we would be done for now.
ReplyDeleteFUN! I want Lily to do something like that! So cute that they wear their jammies!
ReplyDeleteAnd, Thank you so much for searching for the cake recipe. I love you and all your good recipes!
PS-her long pony tail makes her look so old. *sigh* Which means, we are getting old. ha ha ha!
Oh my goodness haylee loved taking gymnastics there. We've moved on to a different gymnatics place but I really miss it. I loved the laid back fun attitude of it. Pajama day is always a good thing.
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you the time when Daradie took gym at that age too? The teacher pulled me off to the side when the session to re-register was coming up and said that I should NOT put Daradie back in. She said that Daradie is too worried about her hair and won't stop looking at herself in the mirror and it would be waste of my money. I listened to her. And Daradie still avoids gym and I can't even recall the last time she's done a sommersault because she still comments about it messing up her hair. Sheesh!
ReplyDelete