tomorrow should be better

I think I am grumpy today. Do you have grumpy days?
I think it's because I ran for the first time in like 2 weeks. It should have been a good thing but I was tired and it was still kind of dark.
And maybe I'm grumpy because the mall was awful. I had to return something. I did. Then I couldn't find the right shoe size for my daughter. I lost my cell phone and had to retrace my steps. I finally found it. Forest was sitting on it. Then Daphne refused to use the bathroom even though she was holding her self and jumping up and down.
I have a cold too. I got a jamba juice to share with the kids and Forest practically spit all of his out. Daphne wouldn't touch hers.
And I am trying to start a little something fun with a few friends but I need my husband's talent and he's too busy right now.
Plus I have a headache.
I think a cookie would help but I'm trying not to eat cookies. I'm worried I might have a heart attack by the time I'm 35 because I consume so many.
You see, I'm just grumpy.
I think I just need a nap.

6 comments:

  1. so, so, what are you starting??? and yes, we all have those days. when you asked kelly to take the picture did you just continue to walk away and not come back?? :) i'll see ya tomorrow, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly (above message) is very funny--my thoughts exactly about not coming back. Well, you are not wearing a winter coat in your picture and your grass is still green. I sent Daradie off to school in her winter coat, hat, gloves and thankfully, no boots--yet. Nothing like a 40 degree high temp. for the day. I have even asked for sweats for Christmas, if I can hold out that long. Sweats! Really. I'm sooooo looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude -- go with the cookies --it will make everything better. Are you planning a fun halloween thing? I agree with Angilee --at least you don't have snow on the ground (we've got a skiff). post pics of those cute kiddos in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how our bad days change throughout life. It used to be I had a bad day when I failed a test or some lame boy asked me out and I had no idea how to get out of it. Now my bad days sound as awful as your's was yesterday. My day was bad yesterday at the party store when my two year old threw a major tantrum because I got the wrong party decore for her bday party. then my newborn starts scream, when aren't they supposed to sleep all day long?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grumpy day was yesterday. The kids were bad, I had a headache all day, it rained nonstop and despite being tired I couldn't sleep. I finally punished my kids, but not allowing them to do the ward trunk or treat, but I felt like a mean mom. And that is just the start of it. I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh. i'm glad i'm not the only one that gets grumpy. i go to bed feeling so bad that i got upset. but really, tomorrow is always a new day!!!

    ReplyDelete