on our way we stopped in rexburg



While driving to Island Park, Idaho we stopped in Rexburg. A friend was going to take our family pictures (more on that later). Our kids were asleep when we pulled into town and Kelly had to use a restroom (wink) so to campus we went.

I can't even tell you how many biology classes I took in that Benson building. Microbiology, Anat & Phys, Botany, Mammology, Zoology, and on and on. Good times! Like, I LOVE Rexburg.

After we used our clean and we think herpes free toilets we went by a Snow Shack and treated ourselves.

I am pretty sure when Kelly and I were in college we got these a lot. And one time while skateboarding I may or may not have fallen off my board and risked my life to save that delicious treat. In the end I think the snow cone fell. Darn.


And although it wasn't the same day we did in fact see the Bushman family on our trip. Woot! So glad they were in the west the same time as we were.


5 comments:

  1. How fun that you got to see the Bushman fam. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little trip! Oh good old Rexburg! Fun that you got to see Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was SOOOOO good to see you guys. Wish it was longer. Loved finally meeting your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travis and I loved/love Rexburg too. If we ever ended up there it would be a dream come true and moment after moment of our reliving falling in love. How could it get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the williams and the bushmans. i love it.

    ReplyDelete