i like to run


I think I started running in college, after I got married. I like cookies therefore I have to run. Kelly likes yoga so I have to run alone.

I found a friend who likes to run too. Her name is Kelly. Kind of funny, right?

If we get our schedules figured out then we can usually run once or twice a week together. That's nice. The rest of the week I'm on my own.

This morning we ran 6 miles. Nice! She runs a bit faster and that's good for me. Best part of the run was spotting about 7 or 8 life jackets in the bushes or off to the side of the train tracks. Then seeing border patrol at the start of the running trail as well as a lifeguard boat in the water. Awesome. I love it when illegal Mexicans are dropped off a boat and try to live here because I love paying higher taxes. Word is the boat was found. Hmmm.


enjoy some sweaty gross pictures of myself and kelly. i mean really, i look BAD.


3 comments:

  1. I wish I loved to run, I WANT to love to run . . .I keep trying, and it never works for me. Send me some good running vibes please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was writing something, then I deleted it. It wasn't sweet Brittany, so I will tell you later. P.s. It wasn't about you or Kelly really, and I wish I was a runner like you. Tomorrow I will start, or maybe after my vacation. Yeah, thats when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you cute running girlies. I will start up again, once we have furniture, and all the boxes are unpacked, and I've finished all my projects, and and.. :)

    ReplyDelete