The past few weeks we've been eating our own tomatoes. It's awesome. They taste so yummy. Way better than the ones at the grocery store that are shipped from half way across the world and taste like dirt.

Saturday while I was at the farmer's market buying produce for the week I bought more tomatoes. I have no idea why. I forgot I had a tomatoes at home? Who knows, but I bought more.
So we've been eating tomatoes on and in everything.
I even made a corn and tomato pie. Say what you want but it's delicious. Kelly told me it sounded gross and he had two servings. It's that good! So when your tomato plants go crazy and you have too many tomatoes please make this.
I'm lazy, recipe HERE.
So we've been eating tomatoes on and in everything.
I even made a corn and tomato pie. Say what you want but it's delicious. Kelly told me it sounded gross and he had two servings. It's that good! So when your tomato plants go crazy and you have too many tomatoes please make this.
I'm lazy, recipe HERE.
And speaking of too many, my husband has too many shoes. They are falling out of his closet. And it drives me crazy. Now, in his defense, almost all of his shoes are free. But, no man should have more shoes than his wife.
How many different pairs to you see?Just kidding, don't count.
Or do. I'll send you a prize if you win.
No, kidding, I won't.
i think brian may have just as many as kelly and yes, the are always falling out of his closet too. unless the closet door comes off the track first because there's so much stuff in the way!
ReplyDeleteuh... i just barely figured out how to post comments here... i'm a regular genius...
ReplyDeleteanyway... my husband is OBSESSED with shoes... probably doesn't have quite as many as kelly, but to be fair, my husband pays for all of his shoes himself... it's insane.