Last night there was still one huge chunk of Kelly's cake leftover. A friend was kind enough to come over and take two large pieces home. There is still one slice left, any takers?If you feel the desire to make a four layer chocolate cake with raspberry between the layers and a chocolate ganache frosting, you can find the recipe HERE.
I love Smitten Kitchen! The only thing I changed in the recipe was the coffee. I just used water.
It was still a crowd pleaser.
And I just knew spending all that time making a banner for Kelly's birthday wasn't a waste.
It goes perfectly above Forest's crib.

can you ship it to AZ?
ReplyDeletechocolate cake is never a waste. eat it with a fork straight off the plate with a glass of milk for breakfast. seriously. it's even better of you eat it in solitude--makes it more indulging.
ReplyDelete